Name: Mini Juicer
Battery capacity: 2000*2mAh
Rated power: 75W
Rated voltage: 7.4V
Charging time: 3h
Product size: 81x84x253mm
Packing size: 106*106*283mm
Function: Juicing, crushed ice, etc.
1. Easy to carry. The silicone lifting ring design allows you to carry the juice bottle anywhere, sports, outings, outdoors, picnics
2. Use the USB charging cable, you can charge anytime and anywhere, no need to worry about electricity, home, travel troubles
3. Safe lithium battery. Built-in lithium battery, a38.3 has certificate, MSDS, aviation and transportation
4. Separate design. The base and bottle body can be separated, and the humanized design understands you better
5. Detachable cutter head, easy to clean, safety lock, intimate protection
1. Wash the fruit and cut into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruits with stones, hard materials, thick skins or hard shells, please remove them first)
2. Put the fruit into the cup, which accounts for about 60% of the cup. Add 20% of water or milk to make the total amount of about 80% of the cup.
3. Tighten the cup lid, turn the cup body upside down, turn on the switch, wait for the motor to rotate, and place it in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup for better juice effect.
4. After completion, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid of the water cup. If there is too much fruit remaining, please use a filter before drinking.
Juicer * 1 set
UBS data line * 1
Note: All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only, the color deviation is subject to actual system configuration.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At bestmarketjj.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.